- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup boiled noodles( I used veg Hakka noodles)
- 1 long and thin cut onion
- Half cup vegetables( carrot, capsicum) *
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp red chilly sauce
- 1/4 tsp agino motto
- salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
*Though any Chinese dish is incomplete without cabbage , i personally don’t use cabbage. But if you want you can use it.
How to prepare:
- Heat oil in pan
- Add chopped onion and saute on a medium flame till light brown.
- Now add all the vegetables, agino motto , black pepper, salt + all sauces *
- Saute it for 2 – 3 mins
- In last add noddles and mix well
- Serve hot
* You can add more sauces according to your taste.
Grab a fork 😉
Few tips for boiling:
Let the water become warm and add 1 tsp oil in it and then add noodles. When noodles are boiled , strain the water through sieve and add 1 more tsp oil to noodles to avoid sticking.