If you are hosting a party and looking for a starter that’s easy and quick to make, without compromising on the taste, this Garlic Bread is your savior. It’s easy to make, with few ingredients and your guests will really like it.
I prepared wheat garlic bread as an appetizer for my friends and everyone loved it. So sharing this with you all.
· 4-5 Bread slices cut into 2 equal halves (I used wheat bread)
· Garlic: Minced and crushed
· 2 tbsp Salted Butter
· ½ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
· All-purpose seasoning as required
· Chili flakes as required
· Oregano as required
· Salt if using unsalted butter
1) Preheat oven to 390 F.
2) Melt butter and add minced, crushed garlic to it.
3) Spread garlic butter evenly on all bread slices.
4) Top with mozzarella cheese on all and sprinkle with chili flakes, oregano, all-purpose seasoning or any herb of your choice.
5) Place the bread slices on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6) Put baking tray in oven and bake for about 10 minutes at 392 F until all cheese melts and bread turns golden brown.
7) Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
NOTES: Check in between so that you don’t burn the bread. Time may vary depending upon your oven and the crunchiness desired.